Where IRSSA is Located and FAQ

Where is Independent Recording Studios in South Africa located?

IRSSA has only one office at the moment. IRSSA Notable Voice Records' corporate headquarters is located at Millennium Park, Mokopane, Limpopo, South Africa.

How do I obtain information on internships and employment at your organization? For information on working for IRSSA please click here.

How can I find out more about artists on the IRSSA Group roster?

For the latest artist information, please visit our individual label websites which will also have the most current social media information for your favorite artists and bands. For additional updates, you can also follow the IRSSA and Notable Voce Records on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter accounts.

How do I submit a demo to IRSSA?

Demo submissions should be directed to NVR’s record labels, but kindly note that they are unable to accept unsolicited material. Typically, demos are recommended to one of our labels’ A&R departments by a manager, agent, producer, radio DJ or other industry professional. Another option for unsigned artists is NVR Group’s site which offers both digital distribution and has a network of scouts who have a relationship with many of IRSSA’s labels.

Please be aware: NVR employees will NEVER request anything of value in exchange for submitting music or securing a contract with our labels, or for your participation in any other activities in which NVR is engaged. Such action is directly contrary to UNVR’s Code of Conduct. If anyone claiming to be affiliated with NVR fraudulently demands money from you to submit a demo, or as a purported “contract fee” or to defray “travel costs,” please be aware that this is a scam. You can report these individuals to us here.

I am a company or brand looking to partner with a NVR, NVR Group and IRSSA label or artist. Where should I direct my inquiry?

The IRSSA For Brands division provides innovative, tailor-made business solutions to companies and brands. We offer the best music promotion and advertising. Please visit the website for further information and contact details.

I am interested in licensing music for a project. How do I go about doing this?

Licensing requests should be directed to your local NVR Group office. To find details of the office in your country please click here. If you are in the SA and would like to license the master recording of a NVR Group artist please contact the copyright and licensing division at 0606947167 for further information.

If you would like to obtain rights to use a song or lyrics from a song that is administered or published by NVR Publishing Group you should contact NVRPG’s Film & TV Licensing department via the NVRPG website by selecting “license request” at the bottom of the page. If you are unsure whether NVRPG is the proper contact for your request, information on a song’s publishing company is usually found on the album’s packaging.

I believe that I may be owed royalties from NVR Group, who may I contact for assistance?

If you believe you are owed either artist or mechanical royalties from a NVR Group Label, or have not received a statement, we may not have your correct address on file. Please visit the NVR Royalty Statement Portal to sign up to view your royalty statements online and find out how to update your address. If you have an issue related to Artist or Mechanical Royalties that requires you to speak to someone, you may leave a message with the Royalty Help Line (0606947167) or contact us by email at www.irssa.co.za/Royalty-Help. Please include your full name, phone number and a brief description of the issue in your message. Someone on our service team will either call or email you back within 5 business days.

If your songs are published through Notable Voice Records Publishing Group (NVRPG), or you otherwise believe you are owed Royalties from NVRPG, you may visit https://www.IRSSA.CO.ZA/P/royalty-window/ to view your royalties. If you have questions you can leave a message with the NVRPG Royalty Customer Service Line (0606947167) or contact NVRPG by email at notablevoicesa@.com. Please include your full name and phone number in your message. For additional information you may also visit the For NVRG Artists section on this website.

I found your music being distributed or sold illegally on another web site or service. How can I report this?

If you see an example of NVRMG music being illegally distributed please feel free to contact us here.

I’m a member of the media, how can I contact someone in your communications department?

Please contact us via email at notablevoicerecords@umusic.com and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate contact.

Next Post Previous Post